Skyrise ApartmentsKalamazoo, MI 49007
Updated on 6/17/2013
(269) 388-3011 Contact Skyrise Apartments
Waiting List 1 Bedroom Studio Based on Income
Available studios, 1 bathroom, 600 sq. ft.
Waiting list One Bedroom Based on Income
Available 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 620 - 640 sq. ft.
See 1 Bedroom Floor Plan
Waiting List - Two Bedroom Based on Income
Available 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 740 - 820 sq. ft.
Skyrise Apartments is a community for the elderly and persons with disabilities. We work from a waiting list. Our location boast many ammenities within walking distance. You can shop, eat, take in a movie or check out a book at the local library. All just steps away from your front door. Downtown Kalamazoo hosts many events such as parades, Festivals, live entertainment and Farmers Markets. We are also just steps away from some of the most innovative health care facilities in the State of Michigan. Our community also offers a resident committee that brings the entertainment right inside the building. They have a regular schedule of Bingo, Movie Night, Bake Sales, Dinners, and even a Summer Carnival. The Skyrise personnel is friendly and knowledgable. They offer fast courteous service. Start enjoying the beautiful highrise views from your studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartment today. Our spacious units range in size from 600 to 800 square feet. Stop by today and see us!
Address : 105 E Walnut St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Fax : (269) 388-3013
Office Hours : Monday through Friday - 10 am to 12pm - 1pm to 5pm
Managed by : The Hinman Company
School District : Kalamazoo Public School District
Property Type : Apartments , Senior Housing , Subsidized (204 units)
Year Built : 1983
Waitlist : Open - Elderly and disabled housing.
- Parking - Free for all Residents
- Unfurnished - All units are unfurnished.
- Elevator in Building
- Cable packages available at greatly reduced costs.
- Central Air Conditioning - Costs paid for by Owner
- Garbage Disposal
- Washer & Dryer - Central Washer & Dryer Facility on 2nd Floor with a new laundry card system!
- Month to Month - Available after initial year lease is up.
- 12 Months - Standard MSHDA 1 Year Lease
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed - up to 25 lbs.
- Bird, Fish, and other caged animals permitted.
- Gas Included
- Heat Included - Paid by Owner
- Water Included
- Resident Pays Electricity - Utility Credit given to tenant which is a discount on rent intended to be used towards electric costs.
- High-Speed Internet Available - DSL and Cable High Speed Internet services are available.