Montrose Country EstatesMontrose, MI 48457
Updated on 3/3/2014
(810) 639-2351 Contact Montrose Country Estates
One Bedroom This is a mobility accessible unit Leased
Leased 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 600 sq. ft.
This cozy one bedroom floor plan has a private patio or balcony with a quiet country view. A large walk in closet and spacious bathroom make this layout inviting.
Two Bedroom Leased
Leased 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 800 sq. ft.
This spacious and comfortable floor plan has 4 closets and lots of cupbaords in the kitchen along with a separate storage area. Each apartment has a private patio or balcony with ...a quiet country view. read more
Montrose Country Estates is located in a quiet country wooded setting within walking distance to shopping, schools and the library. You can count on a responsive and caring management team and 24 hour emergency maintenance.
"In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, and familial status.( Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-5964 (TDD)."
Address : 301 Coke Dr, Montrose, MI 48457
Fax : (810) 639-8016
Office Hours : Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM. - TDD # 800-649-3777.
Managed by : Cato Companies
School District : Montrose Community Schools
Property Type : Apartments , Garden Style (1-4 stories) (32 units)
Year Built : 1976
Waitlist : Open - Taking applications for 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Very low to moderate income. Limited rental assistance available.
Section 8 Accepted : Yes
- No-Step or Ramped Entry
- Accessible Parking
- 32" or Wider Doorways
- 36" or Wider Hallways
- Lever Style Door Handles
- Environmental Controls 15"-48" Above Floor
- Grab Bars in Bathroom
- Low Threshold or Roll-In shower
- 5' Turning Radius or T-Turn in Bathroom
- Accessible Bathroom Vanities
- Front Loading or Front Control Kitchen Appliances
- Accessible Kitchen Counters
- Clear Floor Area in Front of Sink and Range
- Parking - Open convenient parking.
- Transportation Service Available - Public "Your Ride" on demand
- Play Land
- Garbage Disposal
- Range - Electric
- Washer & Dryer - Coin operated laundry in each building
- 12 Months
- No Pets Allowed
- Gas Included
- Heat Included
- Water Included
- Resident Pays Electricity
- Sewer and trash removal included.