Homestead Commons ApartmentsAnn Arbor, MI 48108
Updated 12½ hours ago
(734) 845-1024 Contact Homestead Commons ApartmentsSend via Facebook
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (A) Leased
Check Availability 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 648 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom, 1 Bath (B) Leased
Check Availability 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 876 sq. ft.
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath (D) Leased
Check Availability 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,028 sq. ft.
Located adjacent to the Malletts Creek Library, Homestead Commons is a quiet, comfortable apartment community nestled among mature trees off Eisenhower Parkway. Our convenient location provides easy access to shopping, businesses, schools and major expressways.
Address : 3103 Homestead Commons Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Fax : (734) 971-2414
Office Hours : Sunday, CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, 9am - 6pm- Thursday, 9am - 7:30pm- Saturday, 9am - 5pm- The best kept secret in Ann Arbor
Managed by : Village Green
Website: : Homestead Commons Apartments Website
School District : Ann Arbor Public Schools
Property Type : Apartments (112 units)
Year Built : 1985
Waitlist : N/A
- Low Threshold or Roll-In shower - Select units
- Accessible Bathroom Vanities - Select units
- Accessible Kitchen Counters - Select units
- Pool - Access to Mill Creek Townhomes community pool for those hot summer days!
- One covered carport included!
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Each building has a laundry room
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed - Pet deposit of $150 applies, maximum of two cats per apartment. Pet rent is $20 per cat per month.
- No Dogs Allowed
- Water Included
- Resident Pays Electricity
- Resident Pays Gas
- Resident Pays Heat
- Trash removal included!
Please provide the following information:
We will only contact you for support purposes
We will contact you as soon as the unit is available!