Peru VillagePort Huron, MI 48060
Updated on 2/18/2013
(810) 984-3173 Contact Port Huron Housing Commission
0ne bedroom Based on Income
Available 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 515 sq. ft.
Accessible features are available in some units, inquire at the office
Leased studios, 1 bathroom, 315 sq. ft.
Some units have accessible features, inquire at the office.
Two bedroom Leased
Leased 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 715 sq. ft.
Accessible features are available in some units. Inquire at the office.
Peru Village is an affordable site with o to 2 bedroom units which is designated for senior citizens.
Address : 710 Glenwood Avenue, Port Huron, MI 48060
Managed by : Port Huron Housing Commission
School District : Port Huron Area School District
Property Type : Apartments (97 units)
Waitlist : Open
- No-Step or Ramped Entry
- Accessible Parking
- 32" or Wider Doorways
- 36" or Wider Hallways
- Grab Bars in Bathroom
- Meal Program Available - Tenant contracts with outside agency.
- Home Health Services Available - Minor services available; tenant contracts with outside agency for others.
- Transportation Service Available - Tenant contacts outside agency.
- Elevator in Building
- A community room is available for residents to rent at no cost.
- Air Conditioning (Wall Unit) - Tenant supplies unit.
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry facilities on site.
- 12 Months
- One pet allowed within restrictions.
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Heat Included
- Water Included
- TV Cable available at a reduced rate.